EL16 Decorative LED or Halogen Emergency Light With High Output Capacity
Compact, Powerful, Modern LED or Halogen Lamp Emergency Light
Compact, Modern, and Decorative Emergency Lighting Unit with optional LED heads and 180-minute runtime.
FeaturesBright LED or Halogen Lamps
Up to 200% of the legally required runtime (180 minutes)
Additional High Output Capacity Option allows for powering 2 additional lamps.
- Two fully adjustable, 5W, MR-16 halogen lamp heads standard
- Optional 3.3W white LED lamp heads.
- High output/Remote Capacity for 2 additional 5W halogen heads or 3 additional LED heads
- High Output option offers 90 minutes of extended illumination runtimes when equipped with 2 heads.
- Surface mount via easy connect back plate, which fits most standard junction boxes and snaps into place making internal electrical connections
- Top and side knockout for conduit applications
- Suitable for wall mount.
- Injection-molded, engineering grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact resistant, thermoplastic in white or black finish.
- SDT: Self-diagnostic feature performs monthly, biannual, and annual tests to ensure reliable operation and meet electrical and life safety codes
- USA: Substantial transformation assembly in the U.S. complies with “Assembled in the USA” under the Buy American Act
- LED: 3.3W high performance MR-16 base LED lamps.
- HO: Additional Lamp Head Capacity (Power 2 more heads or Double Runtime of Standard Unit to 180 Minutes)
- Five year warranty on all electronics and housing
- Battery pro rated for two years.
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes
- UL Listed for damp locations (0°C – 50°C).
Installation3 wires to connect, 1 hot (120v or 277v), Neutral, and Ground.
Wire Connectors are provided.
Junction Box mounting kit provided with screws.
Surface mount via easy connect back plate, which fits most standard junction boxes and snaps into place making internal electrical connections.
Top and back K/O available for conduit application.
Suitable for wall mount.
- Dual 120/277 voltage
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing
- LVD (low voltage disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge
- 6V maintenance-free, rechargeable sealed lead acid battery
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination
- Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
MechanicalPush To Test Button or Self Diagnostic Testing is optional.
Tilt, Pivot, Adjustable Lamp Heads
ApplicationsIndoors Dry or Damp Location where temperature do not exceed 0-50C or 32-122F
Optics5w Halogen MR16 Lamps
Optional 3.3W White LED Lamps
High Output option provides Remote Head powering capability whereby two additional lamp heads can be installed remotely and powered by this master unit.
ConstructionHigh Precision Injection-molded, engineering grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact resistant, thermoplastic in white or black finish.
Intended UseIndoors Dry or Damp Location where temperature do not exceed 0-50C or 32-122F