ELTB Ceiling T-Bar Recessed Steel Housing Emergency Light
Specification Grade T-Bar Recessed Steel Emergency Lighting Unit
Specification Grade Steel T-Bar Ceiling Recessed Emergency Light available in Par 36, Par 18, Sealed Beam, or MR16 heads. Available in custom colors and advanced circuit options.
FeaturesDurable steel housing
Powder coated finish with custom color options
Par18, Par36, Sealed Beam, or MR16 lamps
- The ELTB is normally supplied with two  PAR36 (LR) style heads. PAR18 (SR) style heads are optional, or BTMR white steel heads utilizing MR16 lamps are also available option
- The LR and SR head types feature a unique twist locking collar that securely holds the lens and facilitates quick and easy re-lamping.
MountingDesigned to mount in T-Bar using bar hangers.
- Constructed from durable 20 gauge steel
- White powder coat standard.
- Custom Colors Available
- The ELTB comes with a 3-year factory warranty
- Lamps are not covered under the warranty
- Deliberate damage, misuse, improper installation effectively cancel the warranty.
- Specifically designed for installation into a T-bar type grid ceiling, for a clean and architecturally pleasing appearance.
- The ELTB is designed with a maintenance free, sealed valve regulated lead acid battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes
- Optional nickel cadmium batteries are available
- Recharge time of the battery is twenty-four  hours
- The maximum working temperature is 45° C
- The minimum working temperature is 10°C
- Nickel cadmium batteries are available as an option
- The ELTB utilizes a high-efficiency two stage charger providing a fully automatic constant charging current with low voltage disconnect protection
- All components used in the circuitry are temperature compensated
- The charger also has brownout and short circuit protection
- Charger status is easily determined via a dual diagnostic LED display which indicates AC/ON and High Charge
- An external test switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit.
MechanicalThe housing is mounting is a T-Bar grid. The heads are adjustable.
ApplicationsIndoor locations where T-Bar ceilings are present.
OpticsMultiple styles of heads are available Par 18, Par 36, Sealed Beam, MR16
Construction20-gauge powder coated steel.
Intended UseIndoor locations where T-Bar ceilings are present.